In this episode of the Real Fast Spanish Tips Podcast I introduce the 7 principles of conversation hacking.
Conversation hacking is one of the best techniques I know to get to a conversational level in Spanish as fast as possible. If you are learning Spanish and haven’t reached a conversational level yet then it is worth reviewing the principles of the conversation hacking method.
Quote from the podcast episode:
“Love without conversation is impossible.” – Mortimer Adler (1902 – 2001)
In This Tip, You Will Hear About:
- 2 Approaches you can take to learn a language – read more here
- The 7 Principles Of Conversation Hacking:
- Fluency is not the goal
- Not all words are created equally – spanish frequency study
- Not all grammar rules are created equally – see grammar hacking rules
- Total vocabulary and total grammar does not equal effective usable vocabulary and grammar
- Listening comprehension is improved by active listening and context – active listening course
- Spanish pronunciation requires focus on a few distinct sounds
- Conversational skills in general need to be developed
Conversation exchange websites:
If you want to learn more check out the conversation hacking guide here.
The guide includes:
- Top 1000 words for conversation hacking spanish
- 13 Spanish grammar hacking sentences
- Sounds to focus on for pronunciation
- Conversational skills questions and tips
- Language learning mindset tips