Today I introduce another mindset strategy for learning Spanish faster. In this tip I share another story from my life and how you can apply this lesson to your Spanish training.
It’s Monday again and what better way to kick off the week. The idea I introduce this week is powerful if you can put it into practice. It’s about understanding some of the forces that are pulling you in certain directions that you may or may not have control over. And despite these forces how you can still get your work done in a deliberate progression towards your goals.
In this episode:
- The story of the stolen surfboard
- How this caused two big distractions
- A tip to help avoid distraction and how I was still able to get the podcast out on time
- How you can learn from the stolen surfboard story
- A different way to think about time and productivity
Quote from this podcast episode:
“If we let ourselves, we shall always be waiting for some distraction or other to end before we can really get down to our work. The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavourable. Favourable conditions never come.” – C.S. Lewis
How else can you apply the tip from this episode?